Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Walk to Green's View

On a Saturday I took a day walk to Green's View. On the way there I ran into this fine fellow. Swooped out of nowhere and then perched in a reasonable position for me to take a few shots. Could be better. But whatever. This is a bird of prey.


What nature does with fall colors is really something.

To me this looks like a boat, which makes no sense because it's a sign for a golf course.
The road to Green's View.
Green's View. I should bother with photoshop, but I'm not.


I started down one of the trails a little ways.
But soon decided that the full additional three mile trek could be for another day. It was nice though.

2 comments:

j, foodie blog enthusiast said...

no need for photoshop; these photos are full of autumnal goodness.

hope all's OK with you.

SK-S said...

oooh, so pretty