Friday, November 26, 2010

Gnocchi, Car Washes Etc.

One night when I was in Philly I went to J. and J.'s for dinner. He-J put together a great cheese spread, as he often does.

S. asked me to take a photograph of him eating his apple with honey. I was happy to do as I was asked.
For dinner proper He-J made some sort of crazy tasty mushroom cream sauce with gnocchi. Delicious and rich it was.

During the visit S. and N. used laundry baskets to create a train (kept together with copious amounts of tape) and then S. had the great idea of making a car wash...


Limoncello, fantastically just right as always.
And then they became a space rocket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little bird (well, not so little - your dad) tells me that tomorrow is your birthday. This will be a very difficult day for you, but I hope that you can have some peace in knowing that many people are thinking of you and hoping you can have some celebration.
Affectionately, Helen Rosenthal