Monday, September 02, 2013

Spatchcocked Chicken

Another spatchcocked chicken. It's kind of a thing I like to do. It's so simple. And in the summers it's so much easier to keep the house cool by keeping the oven off. And that makes grilling very much the thing to do. And as a single lady, roasting a chicken isn't the worst way to have a week of meals at your disposal. You can eat it fresh off the grill and love it. Then do any number of things with the leftovers.
Fresh off the grill I went with a drumstick/thigh, grilled sweet potato and one of my own tomatoes. And a glass of water that looks like it is filled with the light of angels. But it was actually water. I forget which book I was reading at this particular point in time, but there are quite a few books that I have enjoyed this summer that I'll need to write up. Books are great.

No comments: