Friday, September 29, 2006

Animal Crackers

So, as I said, I went to the zoo yesterday. And took a zoo load of photographs. I thought I would caption them all. But I've decided that I won't...except for when I do.
This meerkat posed his little heart out.
This hippo was one of many dead-seeming animals I saw at the zoo.
This is his 'I'm about to do something incredibly smart and epic' pose.
And then there was the cute mini-meerkat.

I didn't realize until after I got home that there was an alligator in this photograph.

I'm not sure if I buy this whole 'the spiders stay where we tell them to' message.
Another dead one.
This guy may have one foot in the grave as well.
Dead.

These zebras stood like this, without moving, the entire time I watched them. I wondered if they were on strike or something.

I like gibbons.

This tiger didn't move the entire time I was at the zoo. I started with him and an hour and half later he hadn't moved an inch.
There you have it, my trip to the zoo.

No comments: