1. Consolidate the many things I do plan on bringing with me.
2. Take a load of boxes and stuff to the storage unit.
3. Pack the many board games I own, but do not plan on bringing with me.
4. At some point I need to go to Lowe's and buy paint...because I need to paint my bedroom walls back to white on...uh...tomorrow or maybe Tuesday.
5. Do one final pass through the kitchen to pack up any remaining doo-dads and pots and pans.
6. Get paranoid over whether enough I am bringing too much stuff, and whether the people with whom I will be living and working will judge me for bringing too much clothing.
7. Buy wellingtons.
Well, enough of that list. The point is, as the last few posts attest, in addition to doing some packing, I certainly was making the most of being in Philly and having a series of 'last meals,' and that trend will continue in the next few posts as well. For instance, LW and I met up at Lemon Hill perhaps one Friday ago. It was super busy when I arrived so there were no seats at the bar, which is where we prefer to sit. But by the time LW arrived, two seats opened up so we hopped over to the bar. While I was waiting I enjoyed a Sazerac, and after we got to the bar I tried a drink that isn't on their website, but that I enjoyed very much. I wish I could tell you more, but really all I know is that it was delicious.