Sunday, September 02, 2007

I Don't Care About The Whole State of Michigan, P.S. Ann Arbor Is A Whore

Yesterday I met up with a girl who used to have a blog but, I'm pretty sure, no longer does. I met up with her and two of her friends for two reasons: 1) to watch the OSU vs Youngstown State game and 2) to see her. McGee's is an official OSU watching bar and I'm glad I remembered to wear red...I only have one red shirt in my wardrobe and it was found in a closet of a house I lived in, goodness, seven years ago. On the shirt, in white letters, is this: Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful. I wasn't feeling so beautiful so I turned the shirt inside out. It was a sea of red. It was a mass of red. It was a good number of bodies with red jerseys with numbers on them. It wasn't so bad since we had a place to sit...and OSU kicked Youngstown's bottoms.
I had a burger. It wasn't bad though I have a feeling it was preformed and it wasn't very spiced up.
Every time OSU got a touch down confetti would pop out of the ceiling and coat the tables. I thought it was a drink and fire hazard...but it did look nice when it was first falling, very festive.

No comments: