Monday, April 27, 2009

What You Do While Waiting For A Chicken To Roast

On a Saturday, not this past one, the one before it, I think...I went on over to J. and J.'s with the intention of hanging out and making a chicken. I had been suggesting I make them dinner for months now (they have certainly fed me a number of times), it's a shame that I finally went through with it soon after male J. became a vegetarian. Sigh. Anyways, while the chicken was cooking we all went outside in the lovely warmth.

J. and S. played some ball.

S. specifically asked for me to take a photograph of him making this face.
And this one too, I think.
This may have been my idea.

1 comment:

nc catherine said...

Dimples oh my such cute dimples!

I roasted a chicken the other night, it was not alas a CC style with cilantro butter etc, but rather a different cc style. I oiled it and salted the breast with kosher salt, stuffed a lot of garlic all over right under the skin, slapped it in the oven at 450and let 'er rip. Oh goodness crispy skin, succulent breast meat and I didn't even do my usual start-out-upside-down-trash-the-mitts-turning-it-over routine. Yummy.