Saturday, October 31, 2009

More Rain, Soup and Costumes

After my walk I returned home, futzed for a bit, then went over to Ak's and A2's for a good amount of tv-watching (I no longer have television, if you can believe it) and 17 Again. Once the moving pictures part of my evening was complete, I headed over to J. and J.'s for a little soup and conversation. The soup, I think, was lentil with pumpkin (but maybe I'm making up the pumpkin part?). Driving to their place was treacherous, as the rain had gone from steady to torrential in the hours after my walk, and Kelly Drive was verging on flooded.
S. took a few photographs with the camera.

Limoncello was consumed.
S. is going to be a storm trooper for Halloween, while N. is going to be Batman. S. thought was in high spirits and quite enjoyed running around with the cape. As he should have.
It was worth braving the rain and, upon my return, the 45 minute search for a parking space (stupid Eastern State Penitentiary scare-fest, why must you make my neighborhood's parking situation any more perplexing than it already is?) for the company of J. and J. and N. and S. Maybe I should paint my room today.

No comments: