Monday, January 19, 2009

Dinner c/o J. and J.

I was working a lot back in the days leading up to Christmas but I found a way to escape the office for a Sunday, or Saturday?, night of dinner and drinks with J. and J. as well as their friends F. and T...and of course S. and N. (the kids) were there as well. S. was ceratinly a sicky, but not so sick that we didn't have a little photo shoot. This time he told me what to take photographs of...for example, he wanted me to take a photograph of his hand touching the sour cream spoon.
Then he wanted me to take a series of pictures in which he jutted out his lower jaw and, not in this one, puffed out his cheeks.
Dinner was a chicken chili with any number of lovely accompaniments (pineapple, sour cream, guacamole etc).
Thanks to all for the nice change of pace from office life.

No comments: