Friday, July 13, 2007

Alas, Alas

My computer's electric cord finally kaputted the last time I blogged. This is disappointing but also not surprising and a little amazing. You see the thing has been frayed/live wire exposed for nearly three years. Ever since I was watching a movie in my Hudson Valley apartment and got up to get something from the kitchen which led to me tripping over the cord which, in turn, led to the computer crashing to the ground and wrenching the cute little plug into my computer. So, really, it's like it was diagnosed with six months to live and squashed all odds. It does, however, lead me to be without the power of photographs. I plan on getting a new cord when I pick my parents up in Nashville. Ugh. Malls. So, until then there will be a lack of photographs...which probably will lead to a lack of posts. Yeah, cause my computer went to zero percent battery power awfully darn quick. This is strange because it's a new battery. I'm not sure I calibrated it properly. In fact, I don't know that I know how to calibrate a battery. Anywho.

No comments: