Saturday, December 02, 2006

Do You Use Beta Blogger?

Because I do and I'm still not able to upload photographs and I'm not getting the privilege of having them appear. The boyfriend is in the midst of taking the LSATs and I've cleaned the toilet and reluctantly listened to Car Talk. It snowed yesterday but not half as much as we (or at least I) were expecting.

Yesterday I did a little presentation for my short prose class about my 'process'. I showed photographs of my college workspace (crowded desk in crowded trailer living space) and photographs of what I do instead of writing or working on my stories. The photographs, which I would show you if I could, included cups of tea, millions of manuscripts and classmate notes, knitting, pinkisthenewblog, daily puppy and maybe that's it. I'm wondering about my writing future and whether stories are really for me. Most of the time I think yes and that I'm just going through a phase. But it's been a pretty long phase that seems more like laziness at this point. But if it's laziness I wouldn't be thinking so much about it ... except sometimes it's hard for me not to think about things. It's a flaw. Hmmm. I wish the photographs would pop up. There's a possum to see as well.

1 comment:

cc said...

I'm not going to lie...I'm not a huge Car Talk fan. They may know cars but, for me, they're not all that entertaining. I go through phases about this ... but this time it seems to be sticking.

Thanks for the luck and thoughts