Friday, February 15, 2008

Hamburger Miracle Whip!

Anyone who remembers the commercial that the title of this post comes from is my hero. On Monday C. and I teamed up for burgers and fries. The fries were hand-cut by C. and lightly fried in about an inch of olive oil then kept warm in the oven while the burgers cooked.
I seasoned the burger meat and let it marinate a little with: chopped green olives, salt, pepper, 2 cloves garlic, soy sauce and worcestire sauce...I hate that word I can never spell it correctly.
Yesterday was Valentine's Day, I guess. I searched for the phrase "Valentine's Day" then just "valentine" within my blog and came up with nothing. So if it didn't matter too much in the past it didn't really matter too much yesterday. Except for the fact that I love that it didn't matter in the past.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am surfing around trying to find this commercial. Do you have any idea where it is?

cc said...

Never was able to track it down...but if you find it please share the link:)

Olive said...

Are you talking about the commercial with the singing hamburgers from the 70s with the following lyrics?:

I don't want to be a run of the grill hamburger
Like so many burger all across the land
But with Miracle Whip on my top
The great taste just won't stop
I'm a hamburger that's so deliciously grand
I'm a grand hamburger
With Miracle Whip by Kraft

I have been looking for a clip of this commercial for some time now. Can't find one. :(