Sunday, June 04, 2006

How Do You Know?

On Friday M. Lady and She-Who-Has-No-Blog had a bit of a party. This was, in part, a 'bon voyage, CC' affair and was also, and for the most part, just a really great bunch of people having a get together. We hung out in a hot tub.
And then we went to our local community center and put up a lot of decorations.
It was AWESOME. No, really, it was a lot of fun and if I could show you real photographs of the event (somehow obscuring all faces, of course), I would...but I can't...waaah, waaah, waaah.

On Saturday, the boyfriend and I helped out Mousehead and Exploded Viewer in their quest to sell the Viewer's car to a suburban Carmax. We spent a good amount of time hanging out in the boyfriend's volvo and being hungry.

I, then, went towards the loop for a barbeque hosted by Black Marker, White Checker on her building's third floor roof/deck/barbeque pit extraordinaire. She-Who-Has-No-Blog was also in attendance. The spread included, but was not limited to, hot dogs, hamburgers, taco salad and brownies. I didn't stay too long simply due to fatigue but it was nice and I'm glad I went.

No comments: